Cherokee Nation Entertainment's plan for offering a safe, responsible place of employment and entertainment.
The Responsible Hospitality program was designed to enhance safety and minimize risk for Cherokee Nation Entertainment (CNE) team members and guests. The program ensures sanitization and hygiene practices at our facilities surpass already rigorous standards and meet or exceed regulatory requirements and recommendations of health officials.
To read about all of the measures being taken, download our Responsible Hospitality document here.
Are you open? When will you be open?
All of our casinos will be open to the public by Friday, June 12th. The temporary hours of operations will be 10:00 AM to 2:00 AM.
What health & safety guidelines have been put in place for COVID 19?
• All venues are subject to decreased occupancy limits
• Temperature screening and masks are required prior to entry
• Our cashiers and customer service areas will have clear, protective shields installed to provide a protective barrier between team members and guests, as well as signage indicating physical distancing recommendations.
• Additional signage will be visible throughout each property to address recommended distancing practices in elevators, lobbies and other areas.
• Stations with sanitizer and disinfectant wipes will be accessible throughout the property.
• Enhanced Cleaning & Sanitization:
i. Our processes will utilize cleaning and sanitization chemicals that are certified to kill up to 99.9999% of all bacteria and viruses (including the COVID-19 virus.)
ii. Electrostatic sprayers will be used to apply disinfectant coatings on hard and soft surfaces.
iii. The frequency of cleaning will be increased for public spaces like restrooms and high-use common areas such as elevators, entryways and service counters.
iv. An increased number of team members will be on duty, dedicated to cleaning and sanitizing our venues.
v. We will increase the frequency in which we sanitize our casino chips using state-of-the-art equipment and supplies.
Is smoking allowed?
The casino floor is temporarily non-smoking. We have designated outside smoking areas that will allow guests to go outside and return without an additional screening.
Are masks and gloves required to enter the casino?
Masks will be required while on property for both guests and employees, but gloves are recommended. Brief removal of mask may be required for identification or accommodate eating or drinking. Guests are being asked to bring their own mask.
What is going to happen with the March retail promotion?
March retail promotions will be rescheduled for a future date. Current safety measures prevent us from holding the promotions right now, but guests will be notified when a date has been selected. Guests will retain all entries previously earned and will continue to earn entries added to the previous total until the promotion is completed.
What will happen to my March loyalty offers?
Rewards Play not redeemed for March will be added to guest accounts upon reopening and will be available for 30 days. Food & Beverage, Hotel, and Spa offers will not be made available immediately upon reopening. Guests will be notified when those offers are made available.
What if my slot machine cash out voucher expired while the casino was temporarily closed?
We are extending the expiration date for slot machine cash out vouchers by 30 days from the date that the casino reopened, if the voucher expiration date occurred during the casino’s temporary closure. Please visit the Cage for further details.
What is going to happen with March’s “Gift of the Month” promotion?
Guests who earned the required points to receive March’s “Gift of the Month” will be able to claim their gift at a future date. Other guests will be granted an extended earning window.
Will I receive my Birthday Rewards Play for March, April, and May?
Yes, the Birthday Rewards Play will be loaded to your account.
What will happen to my One Star Rewards tier benefits for Cruise, Las Vegas, and Atlantis?
These tier benefits have been suspended for at least 60 days due to health and safety concerns.
What will happen to my points?
Your point balance will remain the same and unaffected by the casino closures. Additionally, points that were set to expire after 12 months of no activity will be granted an additional 90 days until expiration.
Will I need to get a new player’s club card?
Old cards should still be active and available to use at any of our electronic games. If you experience any problems, please feel free to visit the One Star Reward’s Club to have a new card printed.
• The number of Electronic Games and seats made available to the public will be reduced in an effort to promote proper physical distancing.
• Sanitizing wipes will be readily available throughout the gaming floor to allow guests to sanitize their gaming machine of choice.
• An increased number of team members will be present on the floor, dedicated to cleaning and sanitizing Electronic Games and seating.
• Table Game seating will be reduced to a maximum of three seats per table.
• Chip trays, shufflers, card shoes, discard racks and other equipment will be thoroughly sanitized at frequent intervals.
Poker operations will not be available immediately upon reopening. Once we determine it is safe to offer poker again, we will do so with additional safety protocols in place.
One Star Rewards
• The tier qualifying year has been extended through December 31, 2020, to all guests.
• Points that were set to expire after 12 months of no activity will be granted an additional 90 days until expiration.
• Some One Star tier offers have been suspended for at least 60 days due to health and safety concerns including cruises and Las Vegas trips.
• Food and beverage promotions will remain suspended.
Retail options at our properties will operate differently as we make changes for the safety of our guests and team members including:
• Limited hours of operation to allow our team time to clean and sanitize more frequently. Fogging cleaners will be used for soft goods and merchandise.
• The number of guests allowed in the store at any one time will be limited.
• Plexiglass partitions will be installed at the counters.
• Guests in the store and waiting in line must maintain recommended physical distance.
• Counters, keypads, touch screens and door handles will be sanitized frequently. Credit card machines will be sanitized after each use and guests will be offered a single- use, clean pen if requested.
• Stand-alone smoke shops will be drive-through only.
Will dining venues be open?
The Hard Rock, Roland, and West Siloam Springs buffets will remain closed. Other food venues will be open. Please check our website with updated hours of operation or temporary changes to our menus.
• Venues will have a reduced seating capacity and will be limiting the group sizes permitted to dine together to help maintain distancing.
• Dining tables, counters and seating will be cleaned and sanitized after each use.
• Venues will utilize contact-less food delivery methods whenever possible.
• Team members will wear gloves when preparing and delivering food items.
• Venues will utilize disposable menus and provide a new menu for each guest.
• Most food and beverage items will be served in disposable containers.
• Some menus may be limited due to product availability and to reduce the amount of staff required in our kitchens.
• Self-serve drink stations will be temporarily closed.
• Single-use condiments and utensils will be available upon request.
Will Hard Rock Live be hosting concerts?
Not immediately upon opening. Please continue to check out the website or the One Star Rewards mobile app for updates.
Will dancing be allowed?
No, dancing will not be allowed at any entertainment venues.
How do I inquire on upcoming/rescheduled concerts or get a ticket refund?
Please check the website or the One Star Rewards mobile app for all upcoming/rescheduled events and call 918-384-ROCK for refund options.
When can we start booking hotel rooms? How do I cancel a reservation?
We are not taking reservations at this time.
Will room service be available when you open?
Yes, a temporary limited menu will be available.
I left a personal item in the hotel before you closed. How do I contact lost and found to see if it was found?
Once the property opens up to the public, please call to check on the item.
When will the golf courses open up?
All golf courses opened up June 1st.
Will the Spa and Business Center be available when you open?
At this time, the Spa will remain temporarily closed. The Business Center will open by request only when hotel opens. Only 1 guest will be allowed in at a time.
Will Rock Shop be open?
Yes, however hours of operation may be temporary affected.
Will the Pool open along with the hotel?
Yes, the Pool will open along with the hotel.
Will Valet service be available when you open?
Valet will remain temporally suspended.
• Hotel guests will receive a complimentary welcome package upon check-in equipped with a mask, gloves and disinfecting wipes.
• Each room will be deep cleaned prior to occupancy with a peroxide-based cleaner and disinfectant. A notice will be posted on each door to alert guests that the room has been thoroughly sanitized.
• Bell service and valet services will be temporarily suspended.
• Ice machines on guest floors will be disabled and ice will be delivered upon request in disposable packaging.
• Pool areas will remain temporarily closed.
Cherokee Nation Entertainment's focus these past few weeks has been centered around COVID-19 and the impact not only on our guests but our employees. We continue to keep a positive outlook as we move through the next few weeks knowing that each of us will emerge stronger. When it is determined that it is safe to reopen our doors, we will be ready to provide the best in entertainment to our surrounding communities, and a fun and safe place for our employees to return to work.
We are committed to ensuring your loyalty and patronage is rewarded once we are able to welcome One Star Rewards members back to our facilities. With that in mind we have some important updates to share with you regarding One Star Rewards.
One Star Rewards Update
Promotions & Events: Our Promotions and Events that were suspended in light of the crisis have been canceled. We are watching the guidance provided by the CDC and local agencies to understand when these types of programs can resume.
Tier Status: Due to suspended operations, the tier earning window will not end on June 30, 2020. We will extend the earning window through December 31, 2020 and you will retain your current tier status.
One Star Rewards Tier Benefits: One Star Rewards benefits that include travel outside the state of Oklahoma have been temporarily suspended at this time.
Win/Loss Statement: If you are still needing to obtain your Win/Loss Statements for tax purposes, please email us at Corp.TaxAdmin@cn-bus.com
E-Game Vouchers: If you still need to redeem an e-games voucher from a previous trip, the validity date has been extended to 30 days from the reopening date. The ticket may only be cashed at the casino cage once our facilities reopen to the public.
Updates: Please be sure to download the One Star Rewards App or follow us on social media for updates. If you still have additional questions, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for Cherokee Casinos & email@example.com for Hard Rock Casino Tulsa.
From all of us at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Cherokee Casinos and One Star Rewards, please stay safe. We miss you and look forward to welcoming you back to your favorite casino!
Cherokee Nation Entertainment has been closely monitoring the news of Coronavirus (COVID-19) as reported by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO) and our local public health agencies. The health and safety of our guests and our employees is our highest priority. We have decided to temporarily suspend casino operations effective at 11:59 pm on March 16.
The company has committed to pay our employees during this suspension of operations. During this time, we will be monitoring the situation and will assess the situation as we get closer to reopening our facilities.
In regard to the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we are closely monitoring the situation and following guidance issued by the World Health Organization and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. We remain focused on the well-being of our guests and employees.
We have decided to raise our industry best standards of cleanliness even higher. Listed below are some steps we have implemented as an assurance to our guests.
• We are posting hand-washing signage in public areas and increasing the amount of sanitizer dispensers across our properties in high visibility and high traffic areas.
• We have increased the frequency of cleaning public touch points including but not limited to: door handles and knobs, tables, E-Games, elevator buttons, and other surface areas.
• We utilize commercial grade cleaning supplies and a level 6 disinfectant that kills 99.9999% of all viruses/bacteria/spores/fungi/etc., including the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
• We are in constant communication with our employees to reinforce our safety and cleanliness standards.
If your travel plans are impacted by the virus, please contact us so we can assist you in adjusting your reservation. We want all our guests to feel comfortable and confident while visiting our premier casinos and entertainment venues. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip.